The_Laptop Wrote…

A collection of works done before migrating over to the blog format. Most of these works were done in the [now defunct] forum at Victoria Junior College, Singapore.

Monday, July 05, 2004

#43: What to do...?

What to do,
I'm not you...
Not so cool,
What a fool! :-)

In response to:
Surprised to read
Stunned to see
But it's no secret
That bluediol is me... B-)

(now then u know...hahaha...)

by bluediol
Posted by The_Laptop at 10:49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The_Laptop
I am The_Laptop.
View my complete profile

Rather read more recent stuff?

  • The_Laptop Says...
  • The_Laptop Scribbles...
  • The_Laptop Writes...

Special Styles

oulipo acrostic anagram

Old Poems

  • ►  2005 (22)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2004 (124)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ▼  July (22)
      • #63: A Changed Man
      • #62: Beeutei of poeetry!
      • #61: Call to Arms
      • #60: Poetry...
      • #59: Giving Love a Second Chance
      • #58: We do come home...
      • #57: A*STAR Scholarship Ceremony
      • #56: LOVE IS ALL I NEED
      • #55: ANOTHER ONE AGAIN
      • #54: Learnt a New Fact
      • #53: GOT TO DO OVERTIME SIGH
      • #52: SOMEONE PLEASE LOVE ME I HATE TO BE ALONE
      • #51: BUT NOT SUICIDAL
      • #50: I AM STILL SAD
      • #49: QUIETLY SINGING TO MYSELF
      • #48: CLANDESTINE MESSAGES
      • #47: ALL IS BUT A DREAM
      • #46: I AM SAD
      • #45: LOVE NOT
      • #44: SITING
      • #43: What to do...?
      • #42: Identity of bluediol
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
Disclaimer: All poems published here are fictional accounts. Any resemblance to events or people living or dead are merely coincidental.
Powered by Blogger.