My mirth conceals my longing,
For a chance at leaving suffering
From the clutches of the tomb.
The road ahead is dark, long, foreboding,
Yet, far into the horizon,
A shimmering spark shines.
I, like a firefly, am drawn to the spark,
Too careless, like some, to look around hard.
I fell, headlong into the Deep Rabbit Hole,
The Hole Of No Return, as they say.
Deeper and deeper I fall,
Sadness and lonesomeness abound,
And yet, when people come,
All they hear are laughter sounds.
The darkness is as bright as day,
So bright that it blinds me,
And sends me sprawling headlong into the
Deepening chasm. With my alter-ego
Up above, giving everyone my apparent mirth.
*sigh* When can this all end?
When will light be seen again?
Will I get to go beyond the dark?
Will I get to reach the spark?
Only Time can tell itself,
Only Fate can reveal Her Intricacies,
As mere Man, I've no choice but
To Live In Desolation Till
Salvation arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment