Friday, January 14, 2005

#129: I Don't Want This Night To End

You and I didn't see the evening fly,
There was magic in the air,
With time enough to spare.
Now its hours and I have to say goodbye,
Though I know I have to go,
But still it hurts me so!

I don't want this night to end,
Don't say goodbye,
Just hold me close,
My Darling.
I don't want this night to end,
Pretend awhile, and let's forget
Tomorrow.

Extract from Satomi Hakken-Den

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I find this song? Who's the singer of the song? I hope you reply on this, I really needed this song. Thanks

The_Laptop said...

Hello Anonymous, the singer of this song is John O'Banion. I don't know where you can download the song legally, but in a more recent post of mine, there is a youtube video there that you might want to have a look.

Hope that helps.